So, here goes:
1. I once won first prize in a roller dance competition by performing a freestyle arrangement to the theme tune of Paddington Bear.
2. I have advertised alpaca shawls on local Bolivian TV.
3. I was one grade away from fulfilling the requirements of a place offered to me at Mansfield College, Oxford. Given the choice to retake, I chose instead to stick to my plan of taking a year out and traveling the world. I sometimes regret that decision, but mostly I don’t.
4. I was selected to try out for the UK Women’s Waterpolo Team… but didn’t make it in.
5. I fear that the things I do are not quite good enough (especially this sentence, which on the first go was very poorly constructed – see below).
6. I have eaten cow brains.
7. I have had a gun held against my head.